Three internal circular steel blades perform precise, extremely clean and easy stripping.
||LV-77S/L-5CFB, V*-5CFB, V*-5C, LV-61S/L-4CFB, V*-3C
||L-2.5CHD, 1855A, 1505A, 1694A
Key Features and Benefits
- For most Canare BNC, DIN, RCA, and F crimp plugs.
- One stripper for five different coax cables.
- Make your own cable setting within cable O.D. 4 mm to 11 mm.
- A hex wrench and a replaceable blade included.
The following types of cables may not be ideal.
- Hard jacket material such as polyethylene.
- Particularly soft insulator material such as highly-foamed polyethlene.
1. Insert a cable.
2. Rotate several times.
3. Pull out the cable while pushing down the lever.